Why Facebook social network is no-no for Writers?
“facebook social network”
I know the title of this blog post is ironical, i totally love facebook, i think it is one the most wonderful Web 2.0 service, there are so many fan pages i can join, so many groups. I can stay in touch with friends and family and make new friends… blah! blah! blah!
Haven’t you read praises like flowing amazon about facebook social network but i feel that even though it is revolutionary connecting tool but a great distraction for budding writers.
Some tips on writing well
- How to get ideas to blog
- Which gadget is best reading eBooks and documents?
- How to write effectively while Blogging
You see, i can’t believe it but it’s true we all are living in a social networking culture where work often becomes a second priority, i know i know blogging is not exactly work but it demands concentration.
The pre-requisite to be a good blogger is focus all though and channelize them into content. Have you ever read blogs on good blogging tips, yeah! the first thing always says, “CONTENT IS THE KING” and i feel if one is not focused while writing he won’t be able to say what he has to and create what is expected of him.
Now coming to the actual list why i don’t like facebook social network being a blogger and writer, if i was to think as normal person then it is fine actually very good
5 Things i don’t like about Biggest social networking website
- Hooting beepers that disturb while writing
- No focus while writing, always thinking is my status getting commented
- Videos, status updates and photos posted by others usually consumes a lot of time
- People or real family friends don’t really appreciate blogging hard work which is soul of continuing writing
- No time to think, plan and work, like it is said in the midst of greatest thoughts facebook social network comes with a chat request
I will still use facebook but pledge today to reduce the time. I feel there are several important things that we can do and that too very efficiently utilizing the time spent vaguely on the website.
Being too much critical here but i won’t like to stay connected 24×7 because i am not NDTV.
What do you think Facebook is a big distraction for you or the most coolest thing ever happened on the internet? I am waiting to read your lovely comments, do the needful, no no no.. please don’t close this window but read some of last entries please i am waiting