Touch S1: A Cheap Tab for your Android Dreams
Touch S1 is the latest Shenzhen (the fatherland of all Chinese tabs) made tablet PC that operates on Android and packs pretty decent specs on the inside. Well, if you are looking for a powerful long-lasting tablet PC (go check out premium tablets for that) then this is not just the right page to be but if you want a cheap Android Tablet, maybe, as a back-up tab then Touch S1 isn’t a bad pick as well.
The biggest problem with these Chinese Tablets is that they are not very durable (very true!), they have pretty weak body and is prone to sudden falls. Also, most of the Chinese Android Tablets don’t support apps from Android Market (wtf?) which is definitely one thing that has no parallel.
It has white outer body made of plastic (not everything that is white is classic), although it doesn’t look very slim but must feel lighter than other tablets present in market because of plastic body design.
Let’s check out the key features of Touch S1 Tablet.
Touch S1 Android Tablet Tech Specs
- Samsung S5PV210 1.2 GHz Processor
- 512MB of internal storage that can be upgraded to 32GB using a TF card
- 8 inches standard capacitive touchscreen display that supports a playback resolution of (800 × 400)
- Supports 1080p HD video playback and has Wi-Fi/Bluetooth for Connectivity
- Operates on Android OS v2.2 Froyo (of course, this tablet is way younger to support Honeycomb)
As I said before, that this is a cheap Android Tablet PC so let’s check out it’s price. Touch S1 Tablet is currently available in Chinese Markets at a price of 1180 Yuan or $183 (pretty affordable, right?).
Please share your thoughts with GizJets using the comment form below and also your friends using the social bookmarking icons.