Samsung Galaxy S2 Tech Specs | Features | Details
MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2011 saw emergence of a new, energetic Galaxy. This Galaxy is very powerful in its hardware and software. Samsung has put everything they learnt last year to make this Smartphone… the best they have ever made.
Have you used a Smartphone before?
What are the most important features that you look in a Smartphone before putting down your money to buy it?
Most people out there would go for Brand name but today I am going to share with you a Smartphone that ranks high in Software, Hardware and brand authority.
I am talking about Samsung Galaxy S 2 Smartphone.
Key Features and Technical Specifications (Tech Specs) of Samsung Galaxy S2 Smartphone
- 4.3-inch wide Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen that supports 16 million color display
- TouchWiz UI 4.0 User Interface… God knows what Samsung has created this time
- Multi-touch input method with Swype text input
- 16GB/32GB Internal Storage Memory, 1GB RAM along with microSD expansion slot upgradeable up to 32GB that means Samsung Galaxy S2 Smartphone supports 64GB Memory… that’s the upper limit of Apple iPad as well… right?
- Support Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G and Bluetooth 4.0+HS for connectivity and data transfer purposes
- For casual photography etc. it has a 8 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash, record videos at 1080p/30fps along with 2 MP camera in front for video chat, video conferencing etc.
- Operating System: Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 Dual-Core Processor and Mali-400 GPU
- Support DivX Video Formats
Samsung Galaxy S2 seems to have filled the loopholes in the original Galaxy quite nicely. I would love to hold this 4.3 incher while going to college… but I still prefer a 3.5 inch touch screen.
Anyhow, what do you think about Samsung Galaxy S2 Smartphone?
Please share your thoughts with GizJets using the comment form below and also your friends using the social bookmarking icons.