Motorola Droid X2 Coming to Verizon with Double the Power
The era of the Droids for Motorola isn’t over yet. The company recently announced that they would be launched a faster and powerful Smartphone in the Droid series soon. In fact the Droid X2, of which the company is talking about would be available for purchase on internet stores after May 19.
Motorola Droid X2 is a Smartphone designed specifically for those who spend most of their time with their Smartphone which hints that it would be having great entertainment and social networking facilities.
Key Features of Motorola Droid X2 Smartphone
- Powered by Verizon Wireless’ first 1GHz dual core processor which loads WebPages faster
- Supports Adobe Flash Player that enables you to view rich media online in amazing quality
- 4.3-inch scratch-resistant and anti-reflective qHD display enables you to watch HD movies, play YouTube videos in high resolution, and enjoy your favorite video games in high resolution
- Has a powerful 8-megapixel camera with continuous autofocus and stunning HD video capture for taking amazing pictures from your Smartphone’s lens
- Also has the tagging option that enables you to tag your pictures and upload it to the social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Powered by Android v2.2 (Froyo), would be upgraded to Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Mirror mode enables you to stream videos and downloaded movies on a HD TV using an HDMI port
- Supports over 200,000 apps from Android Market
- Can work as a Wi-Fi Hotspot and power 5 nearby devices
- Features SWYPE technology, earlier used by Samsung for quick and easy typing of long emails
These features are quite impressive on one hand and very predictable on the other. The design and construction of Motorola Droid X2 is good and it is loaded with features so if you planning to buy to buy Motorola Droid X2 on May 19 then I would definitely recommend it you because it would be nice.
Motorola Droid X2 Smartphone’s Pricing and Availability
It would be available for purchase online on Verizon Wireless Stores from May 19 for $199 and in physical Verizon Wireless Stores from May 26 with a two-year contract. Motorola Droid X2 would also need to buy a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan and a Smartphone data package which begins at $39.99 and $29.99 per month respectively.
Would you buy Motorola Droid X2 Smartphone on May 19 or May 26?
Please share your thoughts with GizJets using the comment form below and also your friends using the social bookmarking icons.