HTC ThunderBolt Smartphone : First 4GLTE Phone
HTC ThunderBolt, the much-anticipated Smartphone of 2011 is finally going to make an arrival in Smartphone market in United States on 17th March.
HTC ThunderBolt’s Release Date has been shifted further and further since Valentine’s Day. It is a nice Smartphone both in looks and features but there is one thing that sets it apart from other Smartphone i.e. 4G Capability.
It is the first ever Smartphone to work on 4GLTE Verizon Network. 4G Technology claims to provide surfing speed at 21.1 Mbps which means you won’t need that wired broadband connection anymore.
Like 3G, it would take time to get popular in United States and a few years to finally come to other countries.
Mobile Communication is expanding; 4G is just the beginning.
Features of HTC ThunderBolt Smartphone
- LTE connectivity
- 4.3 inch big capacitive touchscreen display
- Steady Aluminum Body Design
- 1GHz SnapDragon Processor
- 8MP camera with dual-LED flash
- 720p video recording
- 802.11n Wi-Fi Connectivity
Technical Specifications (Tech Specs) of HTC ThunderBolt Smartphone
- Candybar phone
- Weighs 164g
- 4.3 inch touchscreen (480×800)
- 1400mAh Battery
- Multi-touch, proximity sensor, light sensor
- Android OS 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz SnapDragon Processor + 728MB RAM
- 8MP Camera + Dual-LED Flash
- 1280×720 (720p HD) video recording + front camera for video conferencing
- 8 GB inbuilt memory + 32GB expandable
All in all HTC ThunderBolt Smartphone is nice mobile phone the only things that seems missing is the killer design, it looks similar to most of the HTC Smartphones.
Please share your thoughts with GizJets using the comment form below and also your friends using the social bookmarking icons.