Creative’s Android Tablet PC enters the Portable Computer World
Now when every other company in the IT world is trying their hands on a manufacturing a tablet PC that runs on Android operating system, how can Creative lose that opportunity.
Yes, one of the well-known entertainment brand Creative, very popular for producing nice speakers and audio electronics has launched its own tablet computer in the market name ZiiO Tablet.
God only knows what these guys are up to but I have one thing to declare, if it doesn’t have the spark it is out of the Android Arena just like a 5 ft Basketball Player against LA Lakers.
I am declaring the truth.
There are several others, there are so many that I can even list them.
Other Portable Tablet Computers’ List
Something is utterly wrong happening. Just like a few years before mobile phone market was flooded, this time the flood of tablet pcs has begun.
Nevertheless, Creative Tablet PC has some features which I would share with my readers. If they want to put in something in already occupied slot why should I stop them? Go on Creative… We’re with you.
Some Pictures of ZiiO Tablet
Video of ZiiO Tablet on YouTube
Details Features of ZiiO Tablet PC from Creative
- 7-inch TFT resistive touchscreen for Input
- Runs on Android 2.1 (Éclair)
- Available in 8GB and 16GB internal memory versions
- 480×800 pixels large resolution
- Weights about 400g, has a front camera and can record videos of high-resolution
- Embedded with Expansion slot that support microSD card of up to 32GB
- Several Audio (MP3, AAC, WMA9, FLAC, OGG, MIDI, WAV, Audible Format), Video (H.264, MPEG4, WMV9, MOV, AVI, MKV) and Photo (JPG, BMP, PNG) formats supported.
- Enhance Sound with Pure Android Audio Integration
- Wireless Entertainment Eco-System (Wi-Fi)
- Special Optimizers for crystal clear music and amplified sound for video games and movies
Price of Creative ZiiO Tablet is $269.99 in United States.
Final Words about the ZiiO 7” Creative Tablet PC
In short simple words I am going to say that it has nothing unique neither its hardware, nor design, nor features and nothing in everything else. It is just another replica of good tablet pc and portable computer already in the market.
Will ZiiO Creative Tablet PC be able to survive the severe competition from Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab? Please do share your feeling with a growing number of GizJets Readers… at the moment we have 900 Readers/day so… your comments makes a difference.