A70 – Latest Android Smartphone from Micromax
Micromax finally announced their much talked about and anticipated Smartphone, A70. Just like Android A60, this one is also an Android Smartphone but is a little better in specs and costs a little more.
Earlier this year, a few leaked picture of A70 Android Smartphone spread across the blogosphere and create the “much required” hype for Micromax.
Micromax is doing quite well in India both in terms of sales and quality standards. I didn’t really like Andro A60 but it seemed okay for the price it was released at, this on doesn’t look too impressive, a 600MHz processor? (who uses that these days? )
Well check the tech specs of A70 Smartphone.
Micromax A70 Android Smartphone Tech Specs
- 3.2” TFT HVGA capacitive touch screen, 65K color display, 320×480 pixels resolution
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) Operating System
- 600 MHz processor
- 5.0 MP primary camera and a VGA secondary camera for video chat
- 3G enabled
- Officesuite Viewer for document viewing and editing
- Also has a Gravity sensor and a Proximity sensor for better web experience (whatever that means!)
- Comes with apps like
- Moneycontrol Markets, Ebuddy, Opera Mini, MiRoamer- Mobile radio, Saavn, Mosho, Mundu Live TV, Facebook and Whatsapp pre-installed
- Micromax dedicated app store (M! – apps) (no Android Market, that’s so… , I hope M! – apps have all the great apps from Android Market)
- 160GB internal memory, upgradeable to 32GB using a microSD card slot
Micromax A70 Smartphone is currently available in market and can be purchased at a price of Rs. 8999/-
Please share your thoughts with GizJets using the comment form below and also your friends using the social bookmarking icons.